Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jones Jones is offline

Default opening word document

When I have one Word document open and try to open another, it won't open
immediately. Instead, the tab on the task bar at the bottom lights up and I
have to click it to have the next Word document open. Is there away to turn
off this feature? When I open a document I want it to just pop up, not make
me go to the task bar for a click.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Radha Radha is offline

Hi,

Go to your taskbar properties and uncheck the box saying "Group similar
taskbar button". This will stop grouping into same button. Hope this helps.

opening word document Selma Microsoft Word Help 2 November 25th 07 09:02 PM
opening a word document Michelle Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 07 10:59 PM
Opening Word document Steve[_3_] New Users 7 April 1st 07 11:08 PM
opening a word document Ed New Users 3 February 1st 07 11:21 PM
Is there a way of opening word without opening a blank document? Jason Microsoft Word Help 1 October 9th 06 09:01 PM