web page font format MS Word

Old December 13th 05, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default web page font format MS Word

I have several word documents that have been "Save[d] As [a] Web page" and
the formatting is not consistent from page to page. In the Word Edit mode
font appears all one color (auotmatic black) but when it is opened in a
browser some of the text, not all, is a different color, size and style. I
have tried reformatting, deleting and retyping - nothing has changed. Is it
the font style? (I am using Verdana.) Another setting I am missing? I have
the "Automatically update document styles" option turned off.

Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 06:12 AM
Word 97 in Windows XP to maintain formatting Charlie''s Word VBA questions Microsoft Word Help 21 October 24th 05 09:49 PM
chapter & page number @ bottom of page Grace Page Layout 9 October 12th 05 06:38 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM