Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default print table in one page

sometimes a table locates in two pages. (end of one page and beginning of
page. I had forgotten this command. I thought it might be in table property
command but I couldn't find it there.
TIA
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...bleon1page.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote in message
sometimes a table locates in two pages. (end of one page and
beginning of
in one