Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Siuan Siuan is offline

Default ToC: delete unwanted info

I am a new user of Word 2007.

This is my first time working with the Table of Contents system and things
were going rather well untill this last time I updated the TOC.

I have been going along adding headings of topics I wanted to cover to my
document as I thought of them, and adding the corrosponding link to the ToC
at the same time. It was working really well as a short-cut to getting to
various places in the doc quickly.

Today after doing a couple hours of work on one of those sections I updated
the ToC and had a look... To my horror all of the work I had done is now part
of the ToC as well.

So far I not found a way to clear or undo a link. Please tell me one exists.

Thank you for your attention.
--
Siuan