adobe downloads are unreadable on word, why?

Old April 21st 06, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default adobe downloads are unreadable on word, why?

I am unable to read downloaded attachments when sent on Adobe accrobat reader
on my word. I change foremat to windows and item is still in some form
layout that makes no sense. How can I get it to red document? Anything sent
on word downloads fine.

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Does Word have a QuickCorrect/Quick Word option like WordPerfect? CW New Users 2 December 20th 05 06:54 PM
In Word, how do I surpress headers and footers on page 2 Bill Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 05 07:13 PM