For

Default Mail multiple records into one page

I prepare the data file in excel format and want to merge two to five rows of
records onto one page in word file. All depend on the column of name in excel
file. If the name belongs to the same person, related records will be printed
on one page of word file. It exactly likes an invoice to different customers
with several items sell to the same customer. Is there anyone who could
suggest the soluation to me. Ideally, no programming code is required as I
will not understand how to do it.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Rm9y?=,

I prepare the data file in excel format and want to merge two to five rows of
records onto one page in word file. All depend on the column of name in excel
file. If the name belongs to the same person, related records will be printed
on one page of word file. It exactly likes an invoice to different customers
with several items sell to the same customer. Is there anyone who could
suggest the soluation to me. Ideally, no programming code is required as I
will not understand how to do it.

See my reply to "How do I do a conidtional mial merge into a table". You want to
read the same website reference.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org