Ispitescu

Default How to insert an attachment in an e-mail when using Mail Merge?

I am usint mail merge in Word for sending many e-mail to many people. But
some time I need to send not only the bodytext, but also to attach the same
document to all e-mails (without personalizaton). I cannot do that, or I do
not know how to do it. Please help.
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

The instructions in the article must be followed exactly for it to work.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP