Control sections to print in mail merge.

Old January 27th 06, 05:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Control sections to print in mail merge.

How can I control sections to print in a mail merge?

When I complete a mail merge the printer is printing odd sections and
inserting a blank page between pages.
Old January 27th 06, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Hi =?Utf-8?B?bWFj?=,

How can I control sections to print in a mail merge?

When I complete a mail merge the printer is printing odd sections and
inserting a blank page between pages.

In the main merge document, check under File/Page Setup that "Different
odd/even" isn't activated?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Old January 27th 06, 07:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Thank you, I will give it a try.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?bWFj?=,