Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Minnie

Default How do I open documents transferred from a Nokia 9500

I have just bought a Nokia 9500 communicator.

I can transfer Word files to and from it and can open and edit documents on
the communicator. However when i resave them to my PC they will not open.
Instead I get an error message stating check file permissions or use open to
locate the path name.

I am using Office 2000