BHBADZ

Default Switch MS Word language to French...... no "accents" showing?? He.

I recently installed MS word 2002 and I switched my default language to
FRENCH (Canadian). The grammar check seems to be working fine but no
"accents" are show on words that should have it. Anyone know how I can
resolve this issue?

Thanks,

In that case you had probably defined AutoCorrect entries for commonly used
words (or checked the box for "Automatically use suggestions from the
spelling checker"), as there is no way that Word could otherwise do this.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you typed the words using accented letters?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.