Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Habitat Calgary Habitat Calgary is offline

Default Can't remove/edit existing tabs

I'm using an old document that has tabs assigned that i want to move around
or remove. I used to be able to click on the tab in the ruler at the top of
the page and drag it to a new location or off the ruler to remove it
completely. The tabs show black but aren't selectable. Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Can you use the Tabs dialog box to customize the tab stops? Is the document
editable?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP