Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Grana David Grana is offline

Default last lines of text don't display in text boxes for 1 user

User A creates a complex document with graphics & text. User B opens the
doc, the last lines of text don't display in text boxes. User B must scroll
in text boxes to the end of the text to see the last few lines. It's like
the text font is too big for the text box size. User A & I open the doc &
have no problems with truncated text. We all use same Win XP Pro + Office
2003 SP2 corp image. Rename user B's Normal.dot to Normal.old?
--
David Grana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline