Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rajeev Rajeev is offline

Default Need Macro to insert picture in MS word

Hello,

Please provide me a macro for inserting a picture in word at a
particular width & height, where in the file name of the picture is
same as the file name of word document. For eg: in a folder i have
got 10 pictures and in another folder, i have got 10 MS Word files and
file name for respective picture & word file are same. When i open the
doc file, i need a macro to insert the picture of the same .doc file
name at particular width & height.

thanks and regards