Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Jones [MSDL] Simon Jones [MSDL] is offline

Default i'm diong a resume under my personal info i need underlining

In Word 2007, the underline button, in the font group of the home tab, has a
dropdown button which allows you to choose what style of underline to use.

In previous versions you use the Format Font dialog.

Simon Jones

"jmct1425" wrote:

the fancy double line or thick line for my resume cant find/ wouldn't know
how to use it