Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jed Jed is offline

Default I need to edit the document properties after properties creation.

I need to edit the document properties after properties creation.
--
Jed Lingley
Hallelujah City, USA

"Rejoice evermore."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Perillo Paul Perillo is offline

I had just created this doc and the properties closed before I could finish
writing them. I need to get them back into edit mode so I can finish what
I was doing.

"Jed" wrote in message
I need to edit the document properties after properties creation.
--
Jed Lingley
Hallelujah City, USA

"Rejoice evermore."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not clear what you're asking. Choose File - Properties. Does that get you
what you want?

(Or, Word 2007, choose Office button - Word Options - Prepare - Properties;
then, depending on which properties you want, you might need to drop down
the Document Properties control and choose Advanced Properties.)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Jed" wrote in message
I need to edit the document properties after properties creation.
--
Jed Lingley
Hallelujah City, USA

"Rejoice evermore."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jed Jed is offline

Default I need to edit the document properties after properties creati

I had not seen the "Properties" option until later. Sorry I didn't get back
to you.
--
Jed Lingley
Hallelujah City, USA