Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
azzek azzek is offline

Default I "open with" on doc and browse fo word but can't find?

so I can't find word 2007 to 'open with" as it is not in list and can only
find shortcuts, yet it works fine if I open doc in word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the Open With dialog box, click the Browse button and locate the
application you want. (Exact steps depend on which version of *Windows* you
are using.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP