Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gitche Gumee

Default Format font option in shortcut menus

I want to add font to shortcut menus. In the list of Format Commands, font
appears as "Font..." or "Font: " followed by a dropdown list box. I want the
dropdown list, but when I drag it to the "Text" shortcut menu it changes to
"Font: Ctrl+Shift+F" and there is no dropdown list.

Can this be fixed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Gitche Gumee wrote:
I want to add font to shortcut menus. In the list of Format Commands,
font appears as "Font..." or "Font: " followed by a dropdown list
box. I want the dropdown list, but when I drag it to the "Text"
shortcut menu it changes to "Font: Ctrl+Shift+F" and there is no
dropdown list.

Can this be fixed?

Instead of dragging the command from the Customize dialog, hold down Ctrl
and drag the dropdown from the Formatting toolbar to the shortcut menu
(while the Customize dialog is open, of course). Works for me...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman