Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kim kim is offline

Default copy and paste in text document format

I have typed a resume on Microsoft Word. I need to be able to upload it on
different websites in a text document and send it in emails not as an
attachment. When I have tied to do either of these it changes the layout of
my resume into one compreesed paragraph or misaligns eveything. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You need to do like I did/. Take your nicely formatted resume and save it
as text. Then use Notepad to tweak the boogered up formatting until it's
legible. Plain text doesn't give you all of the nice features that Word
documents have. That's why it called *plain* text.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kim" wrote in message
I have typed a resume on Microsoft Word. I need to be able to upload it on
different websites in a text document and send it in emails not as an
attachment. When I have tied to do either of these it changes the layout
of
my resume into one compreesed paragraph or misaligns eveything. Please
help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kim kim is offline

I tried pasting it in notepad and fixing the alighment problems as suggested.
It still changes the alignment or compresses it into a paragraph form. Please
help I have tried evrything I can think of to fix this problem. Thanks!