Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Princessfreedomces@yahoo.com is offline

Default Word 2003 curser moves into previously typed paragraphs

When writing a word document my curser move auomatically and begins to type
what I am writing at present arbitraily into a previous written paragraph.
This occurance is so constant it is almost immpossible to use the program. I
am constantly having to delete what I am writing in my current paragraph
because the curser just does it's own thing and inserts itself into
previously typed paragraphs. This is frustrating and it takes hours to
complete one simple letter. Please help me?
Any suggestions? Solutions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Are you using a Laptop? This is usually because the touchpad is
oversensitive and just gently brushing it with your cuff will trigger the
double-click action. You should be able to change the touchpad settings from
the Control Panel, desensitizing the touchpad or disabling the double-click
action.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/