Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
billybob billybob is offline

Default Word and graphics

Running XP and Word 2002

Every time I try to copy and paste text and graphics on a new blank document
page at the same time, the process fails. What is wrong here? This just
started about a week or two ago. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
POP POP is offline

"billybob" wrote in message
Running XP and Word 2002

Every time I try to copy and paste text and graphics on a new
blank document
page at the same time, the process fails. What is wrong here?
This just
started about a week or two ago. Help!

What is your operating system?
What fails, exactly?
How does it fail? Exactly
Is are there an/y error message/s?
What is/are it/they?
What version of Word are you using?
What are you copying from?
How are you selecting the copied parts?
How are you pasting?

Getting the idea? People here in general are not clairvoyant.

Pop`