Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben

Default find and replace = delete

I am trying to use the find and replace feature to get rid of a bunch of
periods in a document. I am able to turn them into spaces, but not get rid
of them completely.

This is analogues to what I have:

XXXX€¦€¦. XX XXX XX
XXXXXX€¦€¦. XXX XX XX
XXXXX€¦€¦. XXXX XXX XX
XXX€¦€¦. XX XXX XX
(instead of 4 lines I have 50 lines, and I have 20 documents like this, so
deleting by hand will take far to long)

This is what I want it to look like:
XXXX XX XXX XX
XXXXXX XXX XX XX