Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg[_4_] Greg[_4_] is offline

Default Scroll on Window Restore?

I'm running Word 2007 on Vista Business.

Whenever I restore Word from the task bar, it scrolls so the cursor is
at the top line of the window. That happens whether I'm restoring to a
window or to the full screen.

This scarcely ranks up there with ... well, bad stuff. But it's annoying.

Is there a setting of some option somewhere saying "Don't scroll on
restore"?
--
Greg