Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stman stman is offline

Default Go To dialog

Hi,

I'm trying to create a macro that displays the Go To dialog box with
settings already in place, so the user can find and determine their action
for each found instance individually. The settings a

Go to what: Field
Enter field name: REF

I've got this working:

Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToField, Which:=wdGoToNext, Count:=1, Name:="REF"

....which actually goes to the exact item and highlights it. But if I then add:

Dialogs(wdDialogEditGoTo).Display

....the Go To dialog opens but with some other settings. How can I retain the
wdGoToField, wdGoToNext, and Name settings in the displayed dialog?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Unfortunately, dialog box arguments are poorly documented in Word VBA Help.
To get assistance with this, you'd better ask in a programming newsgroup such
as microsoft.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

About dialog? Rob Nicholson New Users 2 October 10th 07 07:00 PM
dialog box Jeff Fite New Users 1 June 1st 07 06:04 AM
dialog box Jeff Fite New Users 2 December 4th 06 06:17 PM
Dialog Box Port Microsoft Word Help 3 April 24th 06 11:04 AM
dialog box help Christina Jonkhoff Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 06 07:52 AM