Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
niagara-joe niagara-joe is offline

Default Why does my header not email?

I have a custom header that works just fine except that when I click the
email button and send my document to someone the header is missing? Is there
something I am missing here?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

When you send it as email, it goes in HTML format, and HTML format leaves
out the headers. You'll need to put the header info in the body of the
document, or send the unchanged document as an attachment.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/