Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulP

Default TOC & linked docs

I have a main document with a TOC. I also have 2 other docs that I want to
include with the main doc but as appendecies. (i.e. Appendix A and Appendix
B) There are two things that I would like to happen that I need help on.

1. When I print the main doc I would like ALL the linked docs to also print
in their entirety.

2. I would like my TOC to correctly reflect the page numbers of the appendix
doc. Assume Appendix A is a 2 pg doc and should start on page 10 of the main
doc. Appendix B should start on page 12, etc..

Now I have inserted the linked docs as linked objects. But when I print I
only see the first page of the linked doc and the TOC only goes up by 1.
What is the recommended approach for doing this???

Thanks to all offering assistance in Advance!