Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marlalouise marlalouise is offline

Default When printing, text in cells shift to the right & cut off...help!

I have an invoice set up in word and have tables throughout the document. The
cells in the tables contain one word (i.e. DATE), which is centered or right
justified in the cell. When I print the document, the word will shift to the
right and the end of the word is cut off. To get it to print correctly, I
need to go into each cell and adjust the margins of each cell to move the
word to the left. Left justified text is fine when it prints. Everything
looks perfect on the screen.

This doesn't happen in every invoice I print; it seems to be random
occurrence. I have changed various print settings, table settings...even our
IT guy here at work doesn't know why it sometimes prints different from what
I see on the screen. And it doesn't matter which printer I use (we have five
different printers here on site)...please help!!