Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Miss C Miss C is offline

Default How do I set up a portait template for postcard avery 8387 in Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels: on the Labels tab,
click Options... In the Label Options dialog, select 8387 - Post Card from
the Avery Standard list and click OK. Then click New Document to get a sheet
of postcards. They're set up as a table, so be sure you have table gridlines
displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the card boundaries.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Avery 8387 is designed as a Landscape layout which you can't simply "change"
to be Portrait. If you want to do postcards in a different layout you'll
have to use another template or create a custom template of your own design.

For future reference, please use the Message area [big box] to state your
request rather than trying to jam the entire message into the limited [small
box] Subject line.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac