Ed

Default How can I wrap text around in a circular pattern?

I'm trying to wrap text in a cicular pattern so writing "spiral" into the
page.
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:51:02 -0700, "Ed"
wrote:

I'm trying to wrap text in a cicular pattern so writing "spiral" into the
page.

Sorry, not in Word. You'll have to create it as a graphic image in
another program, and then paste it into a Word document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
CyberTaz

Hi Ed-

The best you can do in Word are the few options available in WordArt. Even
those shapes don't provide a spiral.

Good Luck |:)