Lou Ann

Default address labels

I have a few questions:
1. Can you print address labels directly from Excel?
2. Can you print address labels from a letter in Word that already has
merged addresses in it.

3. How can I format a label to fit into a Zebra printer? A printer that
holds a roll of address labels?

Thanks,
Lou Ann
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See response to your earlier post.

You cannot print address labels directly from Excel. You can however use an
Excel data source for a mailmerge in Word to labels.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP