Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gpd gpd is offline

Default how to unlock "selection is locked" so I can modify word document

I don't how I did it, but apparently "locked" a word document. I am not
unable to do anything with it, except open it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?Z3Bk?=,

I don't how I did it, but apparently "locked" a word document. I am not
unable to do anything with it, except open it.

Only this one document? Which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org