MJB

Default Title case in Word should automatically not capitalize short word.

Part of the Format / Change Case options should be a true Title Case. The
current "Title Case" capitalizes everything. There must be a simple way to
create a title case that does not capitalize either common words
(at/and/or/the/to) or short words (single or two letters). I work in the
legal industry and spend a lot of time undoing Title Case changes when I use
it, so it's not as great a time-saver as it could be.

Daiya Mitchell

Treesy, MS actually set the web forums to take suggestions, so that people
can post Suggestions and other people can vote for them. I consider this an
annoying hijacking of usenet, but since MS pays for a seriously busy cluster
of servers, I guess there's nothing to be done. Since half the time there
are solutions to what people think are suggestions, it's somewhat logical.
Why the biggest software company in the world (right?) can't figure out a
way to append this type of info to anything posted as a Suggestion is beyond
me.

Anyhow, to MJB, use the MS Communities website or Google Groups to search
for this problem and you can find some macros you can run that either undo
the wrong title case or do it right the first time. Or someone may come
along and repost it on this thread.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/