Header & Footer Spacing

Old October 6th 09, 06:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office User[_2_]

Default Header & Footer Spacing

How can I decrease the space between the top edge of the page and the header,
and between the bottom edge of the page and the footer? I tried page setup,
decreasing the margin space but it did not change anything. Tried placing the
cursor above/below and hitting delete, but it only deleted elements of the
header or footer, not just the space the way I'd hoped.

Thanks,
Ray B.
Old October 6th 09, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Change the "From edge" settings in the Page Setup dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 6th 09, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, change the header and footer margin
settings.

http://word.mvps.org