Lauren

Default Selecting Non-consecutive Text

Maybe someone can help me! Using Word XP I can select (highlight) a
word/sentence etc and then hold down the CTRL key and select/highlight a
word/sentence that is on another line in a document (w/out selecting the text
in between.) I'm having trouble doing this in Word 2000. Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!
--
~lauren~
Greg Maxey

Lauren,

There where reasons for buying WordXP. You just found one of them. You
can't select bit of non-consecutive text in Word2000.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support