Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sue

Default Pasted screen print changing to {EMBED Pbrush}

Using Word 2000, I have created several documents with screen prints pasted
in from Paint. When I re-open the Word document, the screen prints have been
replaced with {EMBED Pbrush}. Print Preview shows the document with the
actual screen prints. What settings do I have to change to insure my screen
prints stay as actual pictures and don't convert to {EMBED Pbrush}?

Thanks