Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DD DD is offline

Default HTM save options-Word 2007

Is there any way to set the filtered HTM option as the default HTM save option?

I create and edit a number of HTM files. Even when I create and save a file
with the filtered option, when I next edit and save it, Word saves it in its
"std" HTM format (the one that creates a subdirectory with additional files.)

So I have to use "save as" every time - which is a real pain.

Related question: it would help a little if I could add the HTM option I
want to that list of Save options in the dropdown menu. Any way to do that?