A.Duggan

Default Labels

How do I view the boundaries/lines for each individual label on a new page of
labels?

Sometimes I have a half used sheet of labels and I'm not sure where to start
typing in order for the printer to line up on the correct label on the sheet.

Jay Freedman

A.Duggan wrote:
How do I view the boundaries/lines for each individual label on a new
page of labels?

Sometimes I have a half used sheet of labels and I'm not sure where
to start typing in order for the printer to line up on the correct
label on the sheet.

Table Show Gridlines.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CyberTaz

Not necessary...

Go to ToolsLetters and MailingsEnvelopes and Labels--Labels.

If the doc you had open is a letter with the address in a recognizable
address block the info will be in the edit field waiting for you. If not,
type it _there_ rather than on a blank page.

Click the radio button for Single Label & specify what row/column the target
label is in on the label sheet. The Options button will give you access to
different labels if the one in the Preview is not the right one.

HTH |:)