Kings #1

Default How do I set up a template with pop up questions?

I was assigned the task of creating a template at my job. The problem is
that no one in my office know how to create this tamplate. But I was given
an example of how the want this template to work. When I open the document
before is displays any data a small window in the center of the screen
appears. In that box there is a question asked and below it there is a small
box were the ans. is posted. Once the question is ans. the user clicks on
the Okay button, and then the process is repeated untill all questions are
ans. Only after questions are ans. will the document appear with the
corresponding ans. in the sections that were predetermined. If any one still
has questions about this template please email me at so
i can email you the document and you can see how the template works first
hand.
In advance I would like to thank who ever can help me out
Sincerely
Javier Soria
Doug Robbins

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.