Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
office 2007 problem office 2007 problem is offline

Default help!!!

how do i find "word count" in new office 2007? can i get the old office look
in this new one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word count is now on the Reviewing ribbon under the Proofing group. You can
add this to your QAT. Right-click on the QAT and select Customise Quick
Access toolbar. Select All Commands and then scroll down to almost the end,
pick the Word Count command and click ADD.

With third party add-ins. you can get close to the legacy toolbars.
Personally, I'd recommend sticking with the Ribbons and make full use of the
QAT. You will get used to it but it take a while (months for me!).

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"office 2007 problem" office 2007 wrote
in message ...
how do i find "word count" in new office 2007? can i get the old office
look
in this new one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tim tim is offline

Just right-click on a blank area on the bottom "bar" (the Status Bar) of the
Word 2007 window. You'll get a "Customize Status Bar" window. There, among
other useful options, you can click on "Word Count" and it will appear in
the status bar.

Tim