Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carbrew Carbrew is offline

Default I want to create a text box as a macro but seem unable to?

I have been trying to create a text box as a macro as i use a standard text
box quite frequently but i am unable to insert the text box into the WORD
document once i start recording the macro. Really frustrating as i have
created one before but for the life of me can't remember how i did it!!!!