Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default saving a jpeg to use as the background of a template

Hi

I'm trying to use a jpeg I have as the background of a template, I'd like
the jpeg to cover the entire page including header, footer and margins, so
when I open the document I can simply add text or whatever i wish over the
top of the image.

Any help would be appreciated!

Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Given that the vast majority of printer drivers are incapable of printing to
the edge of the paper this might prove problematical, yet the process is
simple enough. Put the image in the header view of the document and set its
layout property to 'behind text'. Drag the 'handles' to fill the 'page'.