s boak

Default Word as e-mail editor

Not sure if this is a Word issue or Oultook, but - - - -
I use Word as my e-mail editor. Version is Word 2003-XPO Pro (was upgraded
from O-2K) with current patches, etc.

My problem is when I type mails, the text always center justifies by
default.
I have to case-bycase, use the Left-justify button on everything.

I've tried Tools-Options, e-mail setup, everything I can think of.

OS is XP-Pro with all current patches etc.

Can anybody help - truly making me nuts.

Thanks
Steve

Doug Robbins

Look at the formatting of the style that is being used. I can't however
imagine why anyone would want to use Word as the email editor. The one in
Outlook is fine.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.