Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default How to expand a table to fit exactly between right & left margins

I've used Table, Autofit, Autofit to window, but I don't know if that is
correct. Please let me know.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Please see reply to your previous duplicate question posted only two minutes
earlier--and have some patience!

"sheana" wrote in message
I've used Table, Autofit, Autofit to window, but I don't know if that is
correct. Please let me know.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default How to expand a table to fit exactly between right & left marg

Sorry,

When I entered the question and hit "Post" I didn't get the usual prompts to
notify me, and I thought the question went into hyperspace.