Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
semogirl semogirl is offline

Default Word Freezes and does not close

Try to open cd with data files through Vista Word 07 (installed on Dell
Dimension) and MS Word freezes and will not close. Error message: Cannot open
corrupted files on disk.
--
semogirl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"semogirl" wrote in message
Try to open cd with data files through Vista Word 07 (installed on Dell
Dimension) and MS Word freezes and will not close. Error message: Cannot
open
corrupted files on disk.

Well maybe the files ARE corrupted - can you open them from the CD on any
other machine?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rojo Habe Rojo Habe is offline

What happens if you copy the files onto your hard drive and open them from
there?

"semogirl" wrote in message
Try to open cd with data files through Vista Word 07 (installed on Dell
Dimension) and MS Word freezes and will not close. Error message: Cannot
open
corrupted files on disk.
--
semogirl

Word Freezes winthrop Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 07 05:54 PM
Word freezes wacker New Users 1 January 31st 07 02:02 PM
Why does Word close when I close a file? Kwalityguy Microsoft Word Help 9 December 13th 06 06:41 PM
Word Freezes Bob H New Users 1 August 20th 06 06:55 AM
Why does word close when I close a document? S Youzba Microsoft Word Help 5 December 28th 04 06:06 PM