mnewsome mnewsome is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel files in a Word Document

I have tried the standard solutions for inserting an excel spreadsheet into a word document with marginal success. Each of them has flaws in their presentation. I write to inquire about the possibility of creating hyperlinks within the same document. I would like to drag xls files somewhere on the word document that is not visible to the reader and not appear as an attachment. Instead, I would like to create a hyperlink in the appropriate text of the document that would launch the spreadsheet, allow the reader to view its contents and close it leaving the reader at the same place in the text. Much thanks for any guidance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] askteam.mail@gmail.com is offline

follow http://www.soi12.com/office/story.ph...and_Powerpoint

Article author Stephanie Krieger describes how to use one set of data
in multiple programs without retyping and updating information again.
This tip saves time and also prevents careless errors where old values
are overlooked and not updated.

Read through and try it. i think Your Excel file can be in Word
document.

SoiCom