Hyperlinks in Word saved as PDF upload to OneDrive.

Old June 8th 16, 06:04 PM
TenOC TenOC is offline

Default Hyperlinks in Word saved as PDF upload to OneDrive.

Word 2013

I have a long document. I will work on the document on my PC desktop. I plan to save it as individual chapter, not as one file. As I finish a chapter I will convert the chapter to a PDF file then upload a copy (NOT SYNC) to my Google Drive and my OneDrive.

The question, I wish to place hyperlinks in a chapter pointing to a different chapter. Will the links follow the saving of the PDF file? If not how do I accomplish my desires?
Old March 30th 18, 06:12 PM
mikewhite2018 mikewhite2018 is offline

Originally Posted by TenOC View Post
Word 2013

I have a long document. I will work on the document on my PC desktop. I plan to save it as individual chapter, not as one file. As I finish a chapter I will convert the chapter to a PDF file then upload a copy (NOT SYNC) to my Google Drive and my OneDrive.

The question, I wish to place hyperlinks in a chapter pointing to a different chapter. Will the links follow the saving of the PDF file? If not how do I accomplish my desires?
You know you can also convert docx to PDF or any any other format using a simple tool which is Free Online Converter. It is very easy to use and supports various file formats. Try it and then upload the document to Google Drive. You can get it from https://onlineconvertfree.com/conver...t/docx-to-pdf/
Old November 21st 18, 11:03 AM
gwendolynuston gwendolynuston is offline

Hello! Hope you can soon resolve your issue.

gomovies