Two Page (side by side) preview with odd pages on right

Old April 15th 18, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default I'm two years late, but the problem is the same one :]

Fred,
This is how I see it, too. Have struggled with this for over a decade, since graphic design classes in college. Can't believe a word processing tool meant for publishing(?) in this day and age works this way. We need "page 0" on the left: a special, non-printing page.

On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 10:11:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
5 years later... but as I haven't found a better solution here is my workaround:
- Zoom to fit two pages in Print Layout view
- insert page break right at the beginning of the document (i.e. create a blank first page). This will temporarily shift all the odd pages over to the right
- do all the editing you need to do then delete the page break.

page number does not appear xppuser Page Layout 6 October 14th 06 09:28 PM
adding headers and footers to a word document PhilB Microsoft Word Help 12 October 10th 06 07:13 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
How do I set up an 8.5"x11" page to print two pages side by side? ANelson Page Layout 2 October 28th 05 05:47 PM