Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wire

Default Find words which start with a capital letter but are not the first

How can I find words which start with a capital letter but are not the first
word in a scentence (or a paragraph).

I have a document where Key Terms have been Capitalized and I need to change
all these to bBold/b.

I know how to change the formatting. I'm having problems finding ONLY the
Capitalized Words without the finding also all the first words in a scentence.

I also wish to exclude the word "I" of course.