Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
teanne teanne is offline

Default why does a picture tile when a webpege background?

am trying to put a picture from the internet as a background but it keeps
comin tiled can you help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Teanne

teanne wrote:
am trying to put a picture from the internet as a background but it keeps
comin tiled can you help me?

Version of Word, and exact method of putting it into your file?

"Tiling" is the default behavior for a web page background picture, AFAIK.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS