mgm2010 mgm2010 is offline
Junior Member

Default Copying JPG file

I am trying to copy a jpeg file from a site to the MS Word 2000. The file is available in a thumb form on the site and on clicking it, it opens into a intermediate size. On clicking this intermediate size, it opens into large size. It is this large size which I try to copy/paste to the MS Word. But what get pasted is the medium size. I have tried several times but the result is the same.
2. Is there anything I can do to copy/paste the large size ??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right-click on the image you want and download it to your own computer
via "Save as."

Why do you think there are three different files, and not just a
single file being displayed at different sizes?

--
mgm2010