picture of you? YEAH!

"Marie" .(donotspam) schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've inserted a picture, and trying to change the layout from "in line

with
text" as it's so difficult to position. I've gone in to advanced layout,

and
tried square, top and bottom etc, but when I click ok, the image has
disappeared. My view is "web layout" as the document is used for intranet
news updates.
What am I doing wrong? Had this problem before, but usually after trying
different options, usually one of them works ok, but not this time..
--
Marie